Supports people with decreased sense of time and memory loss (e.g. dementia).
The basic Clockaid time app is for FREE!
Have a closer look at the different versions or download directly from Google Play or the AppStore.
Clockaid is available in five different versions, starting with the (free !) model - ‘Time’ - up to the versions that allows for sending messages and calendar items via the internet. All paid versions allow for personalised look and feel. Clockaid All is our all-in-one solution on a 10" tablet complete with Clockaid Cover. Clockaid is available on Google Play Store for android tablets and on Apple App Store for iPads.
CLOCKAID for Android (4.1 up to and including 6.0)
CLOCKAID voor iPad (from iOS 6.0)
- Choose the Clockaid version of your liking
- After you finished the ordering process we send you a confirmation email with your product-key
- Download Clockaid time for free on your tablet from Google Play Store
- Open Clockaid time and then click on ‘upgrade’
- Fill out your email address and product-key and your Clockaid download will start.
- Read about the different version below
- Download the free version Clockaid time on the iPad from the App Store
- Click in the app on 'upgrade' and choose the version of your liking.
- Order and download it on Apple App Store.
Shows the time
€ 4,99 info
All prices are exclusive of charges for internet connections.
For Clockaid ‘All’, prices are exclusieve post & packaging.
shows the time, day, period of the day, date and season.
Clockaid has an inbuilt alarm function with both a light and an audio option to make sure events are not forgotten.
Messages, tasks, events or appointments can be entered directly into the clock tablet, or via the internet* from any device: PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone. (*Internet entry is only available with the ‘Connect’ and ‘All’ models.)
View the MANUAL.
Click HERE for the F.A.Q.'s
If you problem is not listed please send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you an answer within three office days.
End users can enter events and appointments into the Clockaid calendar using the tablet itself too, but, in many cases a partner, family member or carer will do this.
is simple to use and requires no special skills.
Clockaid users only need to look at the tablet-clock.
Clockaid is a solution for many people
in handy for: